was born in Rome in 1988, he was an annoying child since the beginning and he started drawing and writing very soon.
And he never stopped.
The five years studying at the III° Art High school “Mario Mafai”, Cultural Heritage, 2002-2007 formed, shaped and developed his vision and idea of art. He is religious about art and consider himself as a monk consecrated to it.
In his life he studied as well how to mould clay and how to paint and decorate ceramics; II level Class 2005-2006
He worked as a set decorator in theatres, writes poetries, novels, short stories same as plays. 2007-2010
- giugno 2016, 504 gallery, portraits roman road, London, UK
- 2016, Laura Lea Gallery, Leytonstone, London, UK
- 2010, four collectives at TeFenua Gallery, Ostia Antica.
- April 2009, “The forms of Nature and her personifications”, Canale Monterano
- Personal Exhibitions:
- May 2011, Dodici Pose, The Drunken Boat, via casilina.
- April 2011, Klandestino, Sights and visions, via del Lido.
- April 2011, Zwami, Double glance, via A. Zanetta.
- February 2013, "Tratti & Ritratti"(Traits & Portraits), MICRO, Mentana (RM)
- September 2012, Open Gallery Indipendenza - Gaeta
- May 2012, selected for the contest “Pink is Red”, Associazione Cartastraccia